23.09.2017 – D’Touch International Sdn. Bhd. and Brilliant Equity Ventures Sdn. Bhd. jointly organized, the Miss Malaysia Tourism Pageant 2017 National Final held on the 23rd September 2017 at BERJAYA Times Square Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Manhattan Ballroom.
The Miss Malaysia Tourism Pageant 2017 are participated by 17 finalists from Nationwide. This year also mark the 20th Anniversary of Miss Malaysia Tourism Pageant, which coincides with the 20th Miss Tourism International World Final happening in 6th December 2017. This 3-in-1 pageant is indeed one of the most prestigious beauty contest held in Malaysia. And since 1995, the pageant had produced more than 103 Miss Malaysia of various titles. The Miss Malaysia Tourism Pageant served as a platform to promote Tourism, Culture & Friendship.
This National Final is also a charity dinner with a contribution total of RM20k to 4 homes.
1. Malaysian Association for the Blind
2. Ti- Ratana Welfare Society
3. OKB OKU Persatuan Orang Kota Bharu
4. Persatuan Kebajikan Kanak- Kanak Istimewa Insan
The top 3 winners & finalists stand to win Cash Prizes and Sponsored Gifts valued at more than Ringgit Malaysia Two Hundred Thousand (RM200,000).
Congratulation to :
- Miss Malaysia Tourism 2017/18 – won by Melissa Ng Sook Khuan (Finalist No.7)
- Miss Malaysia Tourism Queen of the Year 2017/18 – won by Lee Jia Ling (Finalist No.9)
- Miss Malaysia Tourism Metropolitan 2017/18– won by Crystal Tung Lu Yie (Finalist No.14)
Above are the top 3 main titles. Beside that, there also have 7 additional subsidiary titles, each adopted by the sponsors. They are:
- Miss GINTELL Wellness – won by Crystal Tung Lu Yie (Finalist No.14)
- Miss Elegance – won by Crystal Tung Lu Yie (Finalist No.14)
- Miss Charm – won by Hayley Yeap Hui Yin (Finalist No.12)
- Miss Glamour – won by Melissa Ng Sook Khuan (Finalist No.7)
- Miss Friendship – won by Bharathi Letchuman (Finalist No.10)
- Miss Vibrant KIA – won by Melissa Ng Sook Khuan (Finalist No.7)
- Best in Talent – won by Eleanor Ng Cui Shan(Finalist No.8)